Monday, March 17, 2014

Family Time!


Wednesday, Jamiee and I went to our friend’s new apartment! Nichole and Michelle just moved into a gorgeous new apartment that is a huge upgrade from their last place, which was originally Nichole’s, and Michelle moved into! There was no way enough room for them both and their two cats and two dogs! HAHA Their new place is two bedroom two baths and it’s so pretty! It is on the top floor so they have vaulted ceilings and overlook a pond! They have also decorated it so well! We got to meet Michelle’s pit bull, Bella, for the first time that night and she is just as sweet and adorable as she is in pictures we have seen!!! She’s so playful and loves giving kisses! Of course Hannah banana, Nichole’s dog, was there and just as sweet and perfect as always!

Nichole cooked dinner for us!! She cooked chicken with lemon pepper, garlic, olive oil, and CHEESE on it! So simple yet so yummy! Something we will definitely be trying it ourselves! We also had mac n’ cheese, twice baked potatoes, and rolls!

After dinner, we played Jenga!! We haven’t played it since we were kids! The Warrens got it as a wedding present so we were all really excited to try it out! We had a blast!!! It seemed so much easier or less serious as a kid, now you have to be really quite and really still! HAHA
True face of fear! haha
Jamiee and I missed hanging out with N & M so much! We used to all hang out ALLLL the time but we have all gotten so busy it’s hard to get together! We will definitely have to make certain to see each other more often!

Friday, Jamiee grilled steaks!! (MY FAVORITE!!) After dinner she went to RedBox and got us Captain Phillips, and we blew up the air mattress in the living room (my favorite little fun thing to do! It's like a mini camping trip with TV! HAHA). We had heard what a great movie Captain Phillips was and we were really excited to watch it! It was kind of a slower movie, but that was to be expected with a true story! Even though it was slow, it kept your attention! I would definitely say overall it was a great movie and I would highly recommend it!


Saturday, my amazing wife spent the entire day sitting up at Clay’s Audio getting my alarm installed in my truck! She thought it was going to take about 30 minutes and ended up spending 5 HOURS up there with nothing to eat! TRUE LOVE! After she got done with that she came and picked me up for lunch! We went to a little Mexican restaurant across from my work, and of course ate way too much!

After work, Jamiee picked me up and we went to pick up my best friend Carlin! We all went to my parent’s house for dinner and game night! My mom, per Jamiee’s request, cooked Chicken Italiano!! My sister’s friend Victoria came over too, that was a wonderful surprise because I had not seen her since the summer! She wasn’t able to stay to play games but she was at least able to eat dinner so that was wonderful! She is dreading her hair and it looks SO FREAKING COOL!!! I have always wanted to dread my hair; in fact I tried about 4 years ago. FAIL! They are very fitting for Victoria.


 Before dinner, we stopped at Target to get some new games. We got two, Beat the Parents and Pass the Pigs! Beat the Parents was a TOTAL bust! It’s a game where the kids answer questions the parents should know and vise versa. Sounds fun right?!?! Yeah, well they kids are supposed to be like 6. So once we realized that game was a total fail, we played Pass the Pigs! Which is my new favorite game!!! It is such a fun quick paced game. You roll two pigs and get points based on how they land, the first to get to 100 points wins. But be careful because they land a certain way and all your points are gone!! We had so much fun Saturday night, which was no surprise considering we always have such fun together as a family!
 
Someone stole my camera!
Failed attempt #1
#2
#3
#4
WINNER!!! <3
I love these amazing people!

Sunday morning, Jamiee cooked me breakfast in bed! Well it would have been in bed if she hadn’t set off our overly sensitive smoke alarm! HAHA She made cinnamon pancakes and bacon, my favorite! After breakfast we played a few rounds of Zombies then got ready to go to the flea market! We met my mom and little sisters there and had such a great time! We spent too much money but got tons of new things, including a bunch of easy meal packages. One of the things we got was Chicken Enchilada Soup, we made it for dinner and it was delicious! John and Josh came over to eat with us; after we ate we played a few rounds of Pass the Pigs! We also watched The Counselor, which was a terrible movie! It had a great cast, but I seriously could not get into that movie.
Like most weeks, we had a pretty slow week but a fun filled weekend! This coming up weekend I am looking forward to going to see Divergent!! Hopefully it will be pretty enough outside to go to the zoo, since that was our plan for this weekend but it rained! I can’t believe that March is almost over and my birthday is nearly here! This year sure is flying by! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment