Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Pet a stingray and rode a camel HELLO ADVENTURE

What a week!!

Wednesday night, we got free tickets to the Memphis Grizzlies basketball game from our friends Nichole and Michelle! We had awesome seats!! It was our first game this season and we played Utah Jazz! At half time we ran into Jamiee’s brother and his wife, they have season tickets and said we could come sit with them for the rest of the game because the people next to them weren’t at the game! They have amazing seats and for the first time I actually caught a t-shirt! HAHA! It was a great game, and we won! We are so thankful that they had tickets and we were able to go!












Friday, we had a crafts fair that we participated in at Bartlett Methodist Church! It was so fun! It was kind of a slow day but we made a lot of new contacts or the store, even some new potential people to go on consignment!!
Friday night, Jamiee and I went to West Memphis to play poker with our friends Kelly and Matt and some of their friends! It came down to Matt, one of their friends, and me. I tried so hard to hang in there but I am a beginner to say the least, so I ended up going out! It was so much fun so I’m okay with loosing a little money! HAHA






Saturday we went back to the crafts fair and can I just say SUCCESS! We had a great day! Again we met so many new people and made some new friends! We got shirts made for the store, they say “Tricie’s Treasures and Gift Boutique” in purple glitter and have a blue rhinestone dragonfly in the middle!
That night after the fair, my parents and sisters came over for dinner! We had steak, mac n’ cheese, and potatoes! Taylor made some yummy guacamole, my mom made spinach dip, and Jamiee made chili cheese bacon dip; they were all so delicious!

Sunday, we went to the zoo with my sisters! It was so much fun, the last time we went it was the “off season” so the new Stingray Bay wasn’t open. Well it’s open now and we got to pet the stingray and the sharks!! It was so freaking cool!! The sharks were really hard to pet and they don’t take any precautions to stop them from biting you but I was still able to reach one and can say I have pet a shark!!!!  The stingray felt so unbelievably cool, kind of like wet leather! Something I would definitely recommend doing. We also got to ride a camel! Jamiee didn’t do it this time because its only three at a time but next time we go I’m going to get her to try it! It was so fun and our camels name was Cotton! Jamiee and I always love hanging out with my family but going to the zoo and getting to spend one on one time with my sisters was extra special!


 


 



 
















It was a very long and exciting weekend! I got to try so many new things and had a blast doing so!  This coming up Sunday is my birthday and we have a fun filled week planned! I can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment