Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Birthday weekend!!! The big 2-5!!!!

I turned 25 this week!! WOOHOO!!! It was really an amazing week too! I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I have and got to spend my birthday weekend with!


Friday night, my family and Jamiee’s parents went to dinner at Joe’s Crab Shack! We had so much yummy food! I got the coolest drink it was in a pineapple!! Jamiee got me two balloons and the cake I have said I wanted every time we walk through Kroger for the past 8 months! :D Mrs Patrice got me this beautiful Audrey Hepburn picture that I saw at the Spring Crafts Fair a few weeks ago. My parents and sisters got me the nail polish I have been looking for, a Cinderella keychain (because she’s my favorite), new makeup brushes, and a $25 Chili’s gift card! We had a fantastic time food, drinks, family, and laughs what more could a girl ask for!?!?
Saturday after work Jamiee and I made homemade pizza and hot wings for dinner. After dinner we went to Spectrum for my birthday with John and Josh! We don’t typically go to the club because we are pretty much an old married couple and have more fun having dinner and playing games at home with friends!

Sunday was my actual birthday and it was FANTASTIC!!! Jamiee cooked me French toast in bed and then we went to John’s house! After that John, Josh, John’s sister Miranda, Jamiee and I went to play putt putt!! In almost three years I have only won putt putt once! HAHA Sunday was another loss for me, but I wasn’t in last place, just didn’t beat Jamiee! After putt putt Jamiee and I went to Chili’s and used my gift card! I love Chili’s and could literally eat it every single day!
We started back at the gym Monday so it looks like I won’t be having Chili’s (at least the way I want it) anytime soon!

I’ve had a great birthday weekend! It was one of the bests I’ve had in a very long time! I can’t tell you the last time I actually blew out candles on my birthday cake.

24 was such an amazing year for me! I got married to my best friend, we moved into a house I hope to stay in for a few years until we are ready to purchase, I got a great new car that I love so much. I also began working at the greatest place I could ask for doing something I love!! I cannot wait to see what this next year brings to me, maybe a baby?!?! Who knows! There is so much out there that I want to do and see over the next year and I can’t wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment