Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wife vs Wife ;)

Welcome to Wifey Wednesday!


Obviously being newlyweds, we are still in the “honeymoon stage” of our marriage! People say this stages lasts about 2 years depending on the couple. My question is why does it have to end at all?!?! Why not continuously work on your relationship to keep it exciting! I’m going to be sharing fun things Jamiee and I do to keep things interesting! Everything from silly surveys and games to giving advice about staying happy in your marriage! (I am in NO WAY trying to call myself a counselor, just sharing what works for us!)

Thanks to a fellow blogger and friend of mine Ali, I came across this fun survey her and her husband Tony did together! (Check it out here!) I'm putting my own little spin on it and we are both answering about each other! ;) So here we go!!
My answers will be in purple Jamiee’s will be in blue and in pink will be notes from me! ;)

1. How long have you been married?
4 months! 4 perfect months! Almost 5!
March 8, 2014 was 4 months, so 4 months and 4 days :)
She's so cute and technical haha
2. Where was your first date?
Probably Chili’s, we spent a lot of time at Chili’s when we first started dating!
Probably dinner @ chilis....
3. Where was your first kiss?
Her house on Loeb St! UGH hated that house!
@ our old house by U of M
It was technically her house first, that I moved into! :)
4. Who first said, "I love you"?
She did! But it was so cute! I wanted to say it so bad, and she could tell I had something I wanted to say… she was like I know you want to say something and I told her I did but I was scared and so she said “I love you!” made my heart flutter! :D
I believe it was K, but I immediately responded :)
5. What were your wedding colors?
Purple!! My Favorite color!
Purple
6. What is her most commonly used phrase?
She is going to say (without hesitation) “Will you do me a favor!” Which I do say ALLLLL the time hahaha she says its my middle name! ;) As for Jamiee…I don’t really think she has one….except maybe when she is on the phone she always says “mmmkay” haha she gets that one from her dad!
Mine- "Whatever"
Hers-"Will you do me a favor?" hahahaha
7. Who is her celebrity crush?
Jennifer Aniston! I have no clue who she will say mine is! Maybe Eminem, Bruno Mars, Hayden Panettiere, or Emmy Rossum aka Fiona Gallagher haha
Mine- Jennifer Aniston! DUH
Hers-Which one? lol
Which one?!?! REALLY?? bahaha
8. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get? 
Non-Alcoholic would be Dr. Pepper! She doesn’t really drink that much but it would be a Twisted Tea if they had it if not Smirnoff. Mine would be non-alcoholic if they have it Diet Dr. Pepper if not sweet tea! And alcoholic wine!
Non alcohol--Her: Sweet Tea (Diet Dr P if they had it ) Me: Dr Pepper
Alcohol--Her: some kind of sweet red wine. Me: probably just a shot of rum
She is going to say Dr Pepper for me; Maybe a smirnoff for alcohol
9. What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
ANYTHING on the grill! My girl can grill THAT is for SURE!!! She is going to say my apple pork chops! :D
Mine- Steaks on the grill
Hers- Apple Pork Chops and mashed potatoes....OMG YUM!
10. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
She’s a pretty decent cook so I can’t really thing of anything lol anddddd I have no idea what she will say either! I am a GREAT cook bhahaha!
Mine- I don't know
Hers-Haha....I havent had a bad one....i guess it was strogonoff, but I am starting to like it eeek!
I finally after 2 1/2 years together got her to eat it (and she really does like it!!)
11. What is the most-played song on her iPod?
Anything Staind on hers! And mine will probably beeeee shoot I don’t really know lol I rarely play my music haha now that I finally have a car that I can play music that will all change!!
Mine- Staind Mudshovel
Hers- Ha. No telling. She is a big fan of the new Eminem song.
I do love that song!!!!
12. What would she say is your most annoying habit?
I don’t have any annoying hbits haha just kidding! Probably the whole “will you do me a favor” thing?? And biting her nails!!!! UGHHHGHGHGHGU GROSS!!!!
Mine-Biting my nails or not taking my medicine.
Hers- Waiting until I get comfortable to ask me to do something
I don't do it on purpose I swear! ;)
13.  What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Facebook! For both of us! And a goodnight kiss :D
Me- Cuddle with Lillian
She- Turns off the tv and says goodnight
14.  If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
Oh gosh… I don’t really know… I don’t really think anything but I would take away her jackets! She NEVER takes them off! Haha and she doesn’t really have an opinion on clothes…I don’t think! haha
Mine- My camo print boxers from Wal-Mart
Her- hard one.....there is nothing she looks bad in....
YES!! I hate those boxers haha or anything CAMO (BLAHHHH)
15. What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Her smile! The real one! And her eyes! They’re beautiful! She probably likes my…eyes…or my sense of humor?
How I care for her and the pups! 
Her heart.....She cares so much about so many things and so deeply.
Her answer makes me so incredibly happy!! :D
16. What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
She doesn’t really drink Starbucks! But I would probably have to say a white hot chocolate! And hopefully she gets this right! Haha  caramel white mocha! :D yummy
Mine- Caramel mocha
Hers- Venti caramel mocha with extra caramel
ALMOST!! HAHA
17. What's her blog's name?!

Considering she helped me pick the name she will get this one! For Love and Sunday Adventures!
For Love and Sunday Adventures

1 comment:

  1. LURV this. Which reminds me... I need to do this with Tony again! You two are literally the sweetest, Kaela!

    ReplyDelete