Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Love, Zombies, Snow, and MY FIRST POST!!

Hello everyone, this is my first post on my first blog!! I am so excited to start this new adventure and gain, not only new readers, but also friends along the way! Each week I’ll be posting about my wife, Jamiee, and I’s weekly adventures; big and small! So without further a do lets jump right in!

Saturday Jamiee and I attended the wedding reception of some friends of ours, The Warrens! It was a beautiful reception; there was food, drinks, and lots of dancing!! I had to work that day so we got there a little late and missed them cutting the cake and making a toast!! Their colors were red, silver, and black! Nichole looked gorgeous, and they make a beautiful couple. CONGRATULATIONS again to you two, we wish you nothing but the best!


 After we left the party Saturday, Jamiee and I went to our friend John’s house to play some Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies with him and his boyfriend Josh (we play just about every night!!) but we couldn’t figure out how to get all four of us to play at once so we had to take turns! It turned into a late night so we ended up spending the night there!


Sunday we all went to MY favorite sushi restaurant Ryu Sushi Bar! I got the Deep Fried Crunchy Roll, oh my goodness it’s delicious! Jamiee isn’t a fan of Asian food, but she has started eating there with me because she knows how much I love it! After lunch we came back to our house and set up our two TVs and got all four of us in one room while playing Zombies!! (Success) We had such a blast! Josh is fairly new at playing and he’s really good!! We all made a really great team.



Sunday night we went to my parent’s house for dinner! My sister, Taylor, is home from UT Martin so the whole family was there! We always have such a great time when we get together, and that night was no exception! Taylor and Addie, my youngest sister, were up to their normal silly selves singing and dancing! Mom made chicken tacos in the crockpot, which is easily one of our favorite meals, and we definitely ate way too much! My mom got a Luminess Air makeup system and she let me try it, it’s fantastic!! Hopefully I will get one for my birthday at the end of the month! *hint hint*

Living in Memphis you might think we would be used to the extremely bi-polar weather, we aren’t! Saturday we were wearing shorts and t-shirts and we woke up Monday to snow and ice!! It was nice because Jamiee was off work and we got to spend the day together! Our dogs loved playing outside in the snow. It was our Shih Tzu, Toby’s first time playing in the snow and I almost couldn’t get him to come inside!
















Overall, even with the “Snowpocalypse”, it was a great week! It’s already March and it has been a wonderful start to the year. We can’t wait to see what this month and the rest of the year have to offer us and what new adventures we can get into! Thanks for joining us on this crazy ride we call life! <3

2 comments:

  1. Great first post lady! Can't wait to read more of your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete