Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Fusion, movie night, and headed to GA!!

Wow!! I can’t believe I have gone an entire month without a blog post! If there are any of you out there that still read this…THANK YOU AND I’M SORRY! :D My little sister Addie text me yesterday and asked me to write a post this week because it had been a month! I really don’t even know where to start…

Well Jamiee and I are still going to the gym! CLAP CLAP and I am down 6lbs (not anywhere near where I want to be and its been a little discouraging lately) but we are sticking with it! I know that I need to completely step up my cardio game to get where I want/need to be but recently my shins have been killing me when I run. I have come to the conclusion I have shin splints, which sucks when all you want to do is run! I do try and push through them as much as I can but it seems everyday I can push a little less. :’( Although I have been going at least once (sometimes twice) a week to Fusion!! It is so much fun and seriously the best cardio I have ever had!Check them out here :) I can’t seem to get Jamiee to go with me because she doesn’t like to dance but my sister, Taylor, and her friends go with me and so does Nichole, who introduced me to this gift!

Last weekend we went to the flea market with my family, I got the cutest tank top, some new plugs, and a new nose ring!!

We also had a fun movie night last week; we busted out the air mattress and watched a few movies! One of which was 21 Jump Street!! Not really sure why it took us soooo long to watch it because it was AMAZING!! I can’t wait for the second movie to come out next month!

We are getting ready to go out of town to see Jamiee’s nephew graduate and then her niece is getting married!! It’s going to be a great weekend filled with fun, family, and FOOD! (I’m sure it will be great for our diet!) But that is okay because it will be totally worth it! I haven’t met Jamiee’s (now mine :D) brother in-law yet so I am incredibly excited about that and of course I am stoked to see my sister in-law and nieces and nephew! We are taking a RV down there, I believe it’s a 13 hour drive….so that should be fun!

Next weeks blog should be really good, and yes I promise I’ll actually post one!


Once again sorry it’s been a while and sorry this post is a little short.  I hope everyone has a fun safe Memorial Day weekend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment